> IT Support Apprentice
An excellent opportunity has arrisen to join our IT Support department at Henley-in-Arden School allowing you to gain invaluable experience whilst working towards your advanced level 3 qualification.
The desired candidate will provide technical and software support to staff and students at a busy secondary school.
Specific duties include (but not limited to):
• Acting as a first point of contact for IT issues and escalating matters to the Network Manager when required
• Support teachers and students with technical issues in and out of lessons
• Diagnose and resolve hardware, software and end user problems
• Maintenance of projectors and classroom PC’s
• Stock control and upkeep of asset logs
• Support the schools managed printing solution and ensure consumables do not run out
• Assist with updating of website content
• Assist with the running of AV equipment
It is also expected that you will be able to:
• Work using your own initiative within school times
• Be enthusiastic in developing own expertise and skills
• Exercise confidentiality and discretion at all times
For more infomation and to apply for this excellent opportunity please click here
> Cleaner (41 week p/a)
Term time 39 week contract + 10 days deep cleaning. (41 weeks in total)
Hours are 3:15pm to 6:15pm Monday to Friday
We are looking to appoint someone who:
Main duties and responsibilites would involve:
IMPORTANT: Henley-in-Arden School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and it expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS including a Children’s Barred List check.