> Business Administrator Apprentice
As a Business Administration Apprentice you’ll be provided with an excellent start to your career, working in a busy, friendly and supportive team and assisting in all of the work we do, in particular the provision of customer service to our students, parents and staff. All of this will enable you to complete your apprenticeship qualification in Business Administration.
Salary: £168 per week
8.30am - 4.00pm Monday to Friday
For more infomation and to apply, please click here.
> School Cleaners Required
This is a hands on role for 15 hours per week working within in a team of 8 cleaners. Typically working 3.15-6.15pm weekdays in term time (some flexibility to change to early morning or later evening shifts may be available for the right candidate) and with an additional 2 weeks of deep clean in the school holiday periods. An enthusiastic and hardworking individual is sought - preferably with cleaning experience. (Salary £8.40 p.h. from April 2019).
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £8.40 /hour
Term time 39 week contract + 10 days deep cleaning. (41 weeks in total)
We are looking to appoint someone who:
- is hard working
- is flexible
- is a good team player
- has a sense of pride in their work
Main duties and responsibilites would involve:
- General cleaning of classrooms, toilets, offices etc
- Mopping, hoovering, wiping of desks and surfaces
- Reporting any maintainence issues to Caretaking Team
- Use of floor scruffer drier, training will be provided
- Ensure school is kept in a clean and hygienic condition
- Rubbish and recycling management
- Understanding and adhering to the required Health and Safety procedures e.g. slip hazard signs displayed, COSHH training etc.
IMPORTANT: Henley-in-Arden School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and it expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS including a Children’s Barred List check.