Advice & Support
I’m worried – where can I find more advice and guidance?
The Family Information Service (FIS) is a helpful friendly service which supports families with a wide range of needs including childcare, finance, housing, Special Educational Needs and Disabilities and family relationships. Not sure who can help? give the team a call, and they can offer advice and support.
They are available every Monday to Friday (except bank holidays) 9am to 5pm by phone 01926 742274 or email email@example.com. You can also message on Facebook WarwickshireFIS.
Remember FIS are available when school is closed over the summer break, so please don’t hesitate to contact them if you need any sort of support.
Think-U-Know from CEOP
Are you really safe online? Guidance for children & carers. Click here to find out more.
Promoting British Values
What are the fundamental British values we promote? Click Here to find out.
When an incident involving the police happens outside of school. Operation encompass will inform the school to facilitate additional support and follow up. Click on the link to see information regarding Operation Encompass. Click here
- Information for families from Warwickshire.
- Classcharts – Parents, staff and students can use the app on classcharts to raise the need to share concerns regarding mental wellbeing.
- Feeling stressed? Lonely? Struggling to cope? Children and Young People’s mental health advice and support.
- Kooth – This is an app that is promoted in school to support self help and advice. Students are advised to download the app. https://www.kooth.com/
- Mind – Visit their website for advice and help : https://www.mind.org.uk/
- Self Harm – Advice for parents and carers : Self Harm Brochure
- Primary Mental Health Team Parent Support Information
- Anxiety Booklet
- Teen Mental Health – Advice for Parents
Health Relationship Advice
- Disrespect Nobody Home Office site for teens: consent, healthy relationships, sexting and more.
- Understanding your child. Guides and information pack Click here for more information visit http://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/smartstartgetinvolved.
Healthy Lifestyle/Emerging Needs
- Confused about your sexuality or gender? Not sure? Help is here:
The NSPCC LGBTQ support / Young LGBTQ / Stonewall Youth / BBC Am I gay?
Support, links and advice.
- Need help with addiction? Drugs, cigarettes, alcohol? Click here for support and information.
- Worried about your body, how you look, or what you’re eating? Help is available here.
- WARWICKSHIRE MDMA FACT SHEET (Jan 2019) regarding concerning batch circulating area.
- SWEP letter regarding drug mis-use
- HO County Lines Partner Pack
Extreme views have no place in British society. Find out more here
Registered Nurses with additional qualifications/experience:
What do we do?
We work both in and out of School to provide CONFIDENTIAL support around:
- Keeping Healthy; Emotional Health; Weight Management; Sexual Health; Drugs and Alcohol; Smoking Cessation; Immunisations; More support for those who need it most; Supporting long term conditions; Drop In clinics- at your school this is on a Tuesday at lunchtime; One-to-One appointments in school; Advice/support for parents/school if requested; Staff training.
Other useful Health links, including support with mental health and stress
- Mindfulness and Managing Stress from the NHS
- NHS Direct
- NHS Vaccination Checklist
- NHS emotional Health Advice
- Enuresis Resource and Info Centre
- NHS Bedwetting
- Health Protection Agency
- Useful Information about the latest Fortnite Game