Careers / Post16
Miss Price is in charge of Work Experience currently and therefore, the first contact for such information.
Other Support :
- Year 11 students have Practice Interviews in October
- Year 11 students receive support to create a Curriculum vitae
- Careers advice is available at Year 11 parents Evening to help with Post 16 research
- Year 11 Students receive a series of assemblies where Post 16 opportunities across Warwickshire are addressed.All levels of entry for both academic and vocational routes.
- All students can access the comprehensive Careers library at any time.The Careers noticeboard is regularly updated with local events and opportunities.
- Additional, specialist talks are provided to a range of year groups.
- Gifted and talented students receive targeted opportunities of relevance.
- Apprenticeships National List
- 6th Form + College Open Evenings 2019-2020
- Guide to Arranging Work Placements
- Guide to Career Preparation
- Guide to Communication Skills
- Career Resources
- Importance of Team Work
- Interview Skills
- Writing a Personal Statement
Work Experience Forms 2019-20
- Work Experience Pupil and Parent Guide 2019-20
- Work Experience Parents and Employer Consent Form 2019-20 (Blue Form)
- Work Experience Parent and Pupil Consent Form (White Form) 2019-20
- Work Experience Health Questionnaire 2019-20 ( Green Form)
‘Fast Forward Careers Explorer’
Fast Forward allows students to select their interests and suggests careers based the route taken through the platform. It also includes facts and figures about the job roles, average salaries, future employment projection numbers and where jobs are available in each region in the UK. Finally it advises which of our courses will help students start their journey towards their chosen career.
Fast Forward is free to use and easily accessible, http://www.fastforwardyourcareer.co.uk/