DfE / Ofsted
DfE/Ofsted Statutory Information
All of the information linked below can also be found in the relevant sections of our website. However, we have created this ‘one stop shop’ so that you may be guided to important/statutory information published for the Department for Education/Ofsted.
If you are looking for any information and have been unable to find it, please get in touch with our designated point of contact Mrs Sally Smith, Administration Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: 01564 792364. Printed copies of all statutory information on our website are available on request.
Lead inspector: Click here to access school evaluation documentation. The username/password are available from the Headteacher.
1. View our school’s contact details
2. Our admissions arrangements can be found on the school’s policies page
3. Pick click here for our most recent Ofsted Inspection Report
4. Please click here for the School Performance Tables
5. Please click here for the most recent Key Stage 4 examination results
6. Please click here for Henley-in-Arden School’s Key Stage 3 Curriculum Programme of Study
7. Please click here for Henley-in-Arden School’s Key Stage 4 Curriculum Programme of Study
8. Please click here for the school’s behaviour policy
9. Please click here for information on Pupil Premium / Year 7 Catch-up funding
10. Please click here for our Special Education Needs and Disability (SEND) Information Report
11. Please click here for our School Accessibility Plan
12. Please click here for Henley-in-Arden school’s term dates
13. Please click here for Henley-in-Arden School’s Charging and Remissions Policy (Appendix II)
14. Please click here for our Values and Ethos statement
15. The Academy’s Funding Agreement and Financial Statement
16. Please click here for our Keeping Children Safe in Education page
17. Information about the Henley-in-Arden School Academy Trust’s Governors